New Era Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era Ragnarok Online

2 posters

Bapho Horn

Isha

Bapho Horn Empty Bapho Horn

Post  Isha Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Kindly please check if the Baphomet horn quest NPC's are working. Rust Blackhand, an NPC to make the item keeps asking me for materials even if i had all of those. I used different account but he still keeps on asking.

Check me if i'm wrong. Really annoying since i made 2 of them before. Thanks!
    Cactuar
    Cactuar

Bapho Horn Empty Re: Bapho Horn

Post  Cactuar Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 pm

I tested the NPCs for sealed shrine including the process of the headgear creation, everything went well and I didn't experience any bugs/glitch.

1. After killing Great Demon Baphomet and receiving a Cursed Baphomet Doll in your inventory: Do not talk to the Champion NPC to warp out. Use a Butterfly Wing or use the Warp Portal acolyte skill to get out of the instance map. DO NOT talk to any other NPC, AT ALL. Come back to Friar Patrick first and DISCUSS ONLY THE DOLL.

Note: Any other choice but talking to Friar Patrick about the doll that you hold in your inventory will result in failure of the headgear quest. Step 2 will not activate unless you have spoken to the Friar about the doll first. If you talk to any other NPC, or select any other option, your completion status on the instance is reset. This means if you mess up this step by selecting any other option than the doll option or talking to any other NPC, you might possibly have to redo the entire Sealed Shrine Quest again, gain completion of the instance according to the server, and regain the doll. You have been warned!

2. Speak with Rust Blackhand (prt_monk 261,91) with the following items to make a Giant Baphomet Horns.

1 Cursed Baphomet Doll
    1 Magestic Goat
    30 Crystal of Darkness
    50 Fragment of Darkness
    990,000 Zeny
    Reference: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sealed_Shrine_Quest

Did you follow the following instructions? Thank You for the report.
    Isha

Post  Isha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 pm

yes i did it perfectly. i had all of those items he needs and the confusing part is, he keeps on asking for materials.

guess i have to re do the quest and obtain a new one cbd.
    Isha

Post  Isha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:36 pm

i figure this out. rust blackhand doesn't consider Majestic Goat [1], he needs no slot. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:53 am