New Era Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era Ragnarok Online

+3
greyhound
BullShit
Pilo
7 posters

Bored! Bored! Bored!

Pilo

Bored! Bored! Bored! Empty Bored! Bored! Bored!

Post  Pilo Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Everyone does!

Give me reasons why i should still play this server?
    BullShit

Bored! Bored! Bored! Empty Re: Bored! Bored! Bored!

Post  BullShit Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

yeah,its so Sleep
    greyhound
    greyhound

Post  greyhound Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Because the challenge is to improve and become the best

&

HAVE FUN affraid affraid
    keane22

Post  keane22 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm

you sick, can't you see? most of the player has nothing to do beside from farming. What can you do with your zeny?, none! Plus, you can only have basic items than you were expecting to have. PK server without an action! Just think of it! everyday it gets boring and more boring!
    Artstyle
    Artstyle

Post  Artstyle Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Server Age: 1 Month Old
    and yeah its expected that players hunt and farm while the population is still low.

BTW. Players come and go Smile If you don't like it then go. No ones stopping you Wink
    Divine
    Divine

Post  Divine Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Pilo wrote:Give me reasons why i should still play this server?
    You should continue playing. Why?First you are not even known in game with our current population which is low. Second since you were talking about action, yesterdays WOE was a good for a start.
    Its not a matter of presence in game, its a matter of looking for a challenge. You are lost dude, don't imply it with other people cause others aren't bored.
    greyhound
    greyhound

Post  greyhound Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:13 pm

We had action wasn't 3 vs all of you fun? Pvp sessions affraid
    Oh common.. You guys babbled about this and that, now this?.

I'm just saying.. alien Stand your ground.
    Pilo

Post  Pilo Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Server Age: 1 Month Old
    and yeah its expected that players hunt and farm while the population is still low.

dude, this is PRIVATE SERVER AND HIGH RATE, PK as well. We should having fun pK'ing ppl. and yea you're right, we should farm and hunt but not having hard time on it. Plus, tell me how can this server rise population up when nothing seems interesting?,i ask some of my friends to join but they said, "what are we going to do there?, All the way farm?." zeny is useless here, just for stats and that's all.

Why?First you are not even known in game with our current population which is low.

lol, don't give a mean of having low population. Make this server more interesting and think how will population increase instead.

Second since you were talking about action, yesterdays WOE was a good for a start.
    Its not a matter of presence in game, its a matter of looking for a challenge.

Yea, i had fun yesterday. But i wonder how come our pally dc'ed 2 consecutive last minute before WOE ends. How strange is, he's the only one gets dc'ed and no one else of his 6 friends since they're playing in a cafe? and bout the matter of looking for challenge, yea it's very challenging to fight against gm char in game and the fact that he doesn't want his players to get strong.

You are lost dude

you speak carelessly as a gm. you should take advantage, yet giving respect to people and should look forward of what you can do with my concern. I'm just asking for more interesting gameplay coz without us who invited whom you've invited, woe yesterday is a mess.

Good luck!
    Divine
    Divine

Post  Divine Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Pilo wrote:lol, don't give a mean of having low population. Make this server more interesting and think how will population increase instead.
    You better watch your mouth, you wont be in this server without our movement. Hence you don't know what we are capable of doing for the server.

Pilo wrote:Yea, i had fun yesterday. But i wonder how come our pally dc'ed 2 consecutive last minute before WOE ends. How strange is, he's the only one gets dc'ed and no one else of his 6 friends since they're playing in a cafe? and bout the matter of looking for challenge, yea it's very challenging to fight against gm char in game and the fact that he doesn't want his players to get strong.
    Suddenly from boring now you complain about WOE. Actually you guys were bashed by quality over quantity, I get it crybaby don't worry. The DC thing and other things that you whine, you blame it
    directly to the GM cause simply you want all things to be fed on your mouth easily. No ones stopping you to be strong, I do for those people who bot like some of your guildmates.

Pilo wrote:you speak carelessly as a gm. you should take advantage, yet giving respect to people and should look forward of what you can do with my concern. I'm just asking for more interesting gameplay coz without us who invited whom you've invited, woe yesterday is a mess.
    I don't need your concern for the respect you are showing. Maybe WOE was a mess yesterday, maybe just for you and your friends, or maybe you wont call it a mess if Endless got Kriemhild Crying or Very sad
    BullShit

Post  BullShit Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:12 pm

bullshit server.. bullshit GM's host an event and price will be tcg if there members are online.
    lets see if this server grow, well gudluk. Very Happy
    greyhound
    greyhound

Post  greyhound Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm

BullShit wrote:bullshit server.. bullshit GM's host an event and price will be tcg if there members are online.

No he does not do that.

GM's here are fair and one more thing you guys keep on requesting 3vs3.
    But when you lose man.. are you sour!. confused
    meth

Post  meth Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:30 pm

lol! oh, btw tell your Acid Bombers not to throw bombs on me when i'm on a pneuma. They could have cancelled my E-Call if they bashed me with their weapon.
    Divine
    Divine

Post  Divine Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 pm

BullShit wrote:bullshit server.. bullshit GM's host an event and price will be tcg if there members are online.
    I see why your name is bullshit, cause your grammar shows your brain is full of shit, no wonder Rolling Eyes
    Anyway, I don't need a goodluck from a pussy like you, pussies will always be pussies just like you and your crybaby fellows. Enjoy leaving our server and don't forget to have a good group hug.

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:32 am