New Era Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Era Ragnarok Online

2 posters

Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED]

Artstyle
    Artstyle

Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED] Empty Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED]

Post  Artstyle Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED] Download

Ragnarok Compiled Zipped (2011/03/23)
    - Size: 1.7 GB
    - MD5: ?
    - SHA1: ?
    - CRC32: ?
    - Contains already installed and patched (until the mentioned date) files of both Ragnarok Main and Renewal
    - Just extract. Make sure it's in the same directory where you installed/will be installing your NeRO Client.
    - To update to latest, run Ragnarok.exe and let it patch. Close it afterwards, then do the same thing with Ragnarok_RE.exe.
    - Make sure no client/s is/are currently running when/while patching.

Ragnarok Main Setup (2010/11/25)
    - Size: 1.7 GB
    - Make sure it's installed in the same directory where you installed/will be installing your Ragnarok Renewal and NeRO Client.
    - To update to latest, run Ragnarok.exe and let it patch.

Ragnarok Renewal Setup (2010/09/23)
    - Size: 100.32 MB
    - Make sure it's installed in the same directory where you installed/will be installing your Ragnarok Main and NeRO Client.
    - To update to latest, run Ragnarok_RE.exe and let it patch.

Frequently Asked Questions
    Just starting from scratch, I'm still confused on which files to get ???
    - Basically, you need 3 things to play NeRO
    - 1.) Ragnarok Main, 2.) Ragnarok Renewal, and 3.) NeRO Client
    - You can get the latest NeRO Client -> HERE (Click "Skip Ad" on the upper right when an Advertisement shows up)
    - For number one and two, either get the "Ragnarok Compiled Zipped" or the "Ragnarok Main Setup" + "Ragnarok Renewal Setup"
    - Don't forget to follow this steps in installing your client
    Cactuar wrote:Installing NeRO:

Step 1. Download NeRO's lite client at our website.
    Step 2. Before installing NeRO, delete the "data" folder in your RO directory/folder first.
    Step 3. Check if you have rdata.grf, If you don't have one download it at our website and extract it to your RO directory/folder.
    Step 3. Install NeRO at your RO directory/folder.
    Step 4. Update NeRO using our patcher.
    Step 5. Play & Have fun.

Note: Please ensure that your kRO is updated and you have rdata.grf at your RO directory/folder.

I already have "Ragnarok Main" and "Ragnarok Renewal" installed, but I think they are old. Do I need to download these freaking huge updated versions all over again ???
    - No, unless of course you want a back-up installer or you will be installing them to a different computer

Oh thank God! Downloading them again is a pain in my bandwidth. So now, how do I update my current files ???
    - Same procedure as stated under "Ragnarok Compiled Zipped"
    - Expect them to take a long time to patch up to latest if your files are really old

What in the world are MD5, SHA1, and CRC32 ???
    - They are checksums to make sure the file you are downloading/downloaded is not corrupted
    - Google it for more info, or you can just probably ignore them

How often do I need to update my files ???
    - It's recommended that you update at least once a month
    - New updates for "Ragnarok Main" and "Ragnarok Renewal" are available every Wednesdays/Thursdays (depends on your current location on the globe)

Can I use other official Ragnarok Server files (pRO, bRO, etc) instead of using "Ragnarok Main" ???
    - Technically, yeah you can, but expect to encounter some problems like gravity errors

Wait, I heard from someone else that I need this thing called Sakray, what is it ???
    - "Ragnarok Sakray" was already officially dropped and no longer needed.
    - "Ragnarok Renewal" is the replacement of it.

Are these files available through torrent ???
    - No, and I don't think anyone will bother to seed them

Are they compatible with W.Vista, W.Seven, Mac, and Linux systems ?
    - Yes
    - For Windows Vista and Seven, make sure you run them as administrator when installing. Lastly, make the whole folder (Gravity by default) have full access on permission for system (see properties).
    - For Mac and Linux = info soon

Cactuar
    Cactuar

Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED] Empty Re: Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED]

Post  Cactuar Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 pm

~Pinned
    Artstyle
    Artstyle

Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED] Empty Re: Ragnarok Main and Renewal [UPDATED]

Post  Artstyle Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 am

Thanks for the Pinned Smile
    I'll update this every 2 months:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 pm